IT Recruiter Program
Finding the right IT Professional for a specific Open IT Position or IT Job can be a daunting task. Personality, Skill Set, and Geographic Location are just some of the key areas that can make finding that perfect match a challenge.
Because of this, Lighthouse Technology Services offers an IT Recruiting Partner Program for Recruiting Organizations, Agencies, and Individuals who may have relationships with IT Professionals that would be a great fit for some of our Client’s Open IT Positions.
Here’s How the Lighthouse Technology Services IT Recruiter Program Works:
- Program Candidates must Apply for the Program using the Sign Up Form on the Lighthouse Technology Services website (Not all candidates who apply will be accepted into the Program)
- Once accepted into the program, you will be emailed Open IT Job Requirements from Lighthouse Technology Services
- You can submit up to 3 resumes/candidates for each IT Job Requirement using an email address provided by Lighthouse Technology Services
- If one of your submitted candidates is selected for interview, you will be contacted, and will coordinate the setup of the interview with your candidate (Candidate’s Photo ID will be required at this time)
- If the candidate is hired, you will be paid the negotiated fees as set forth in the terms of the sub-contractor agreement.
If you feel you or your company may be the right fit for the program, proceed to the sign up page and complete the necessary required fields. We look forward to exploring a business partnership with you, and the exciting possibilities that may bring.