IT Assessment Services
Technology Risk Assessments and Compliance Testing
The Best Business Leaders identify risks before those risks become big problems.
So, we built two types of IT Assessments to help Business Leaders Identify their Technology Risk…
Together with Interviews of Key Technology Personnel.
Identify Security and Technology Risks. Likewise, Understand IT Costs.
What You Get:
Executive Overview and Summary Reports for Company Ownership and Management.
Even More: Detailed Health, Client & Security Risk, and Network Vulnerabilities Reports for IT Team Members!
Everything in Assessment Basic, together with HIPAA and/or PCI Compliance Testing.
Everything in Assessment Basic, coupled with HIPAA and/or PCI Assessment of Compliance.
What You Get:
Everything in Assessment Basic. Additionally, Gap Discovery Report from HIPAA and/or PCI Compliance Testing.
5 Areas Our Technology Risk Assessment Covers
- Servers, workstations, printers, non-AD devices (that is to say: switches, routers, etc.)
- Old computers still joined to the domain that have not been removed
- Systems with missing patches, service packs, or, especially, security updates
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak or insecure passwords
- Moreover, systems missing anti-virus/anti-spyware or firewall misconfiguration
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers
- Outbound system access that should be blocked
- Also, lack of content filtering (social media, entertainment, pornography, illegal downloads)
- Misconfiguration of user access to network shares
- Detailed breakdown of AD security group membership
- Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk
- Finally, External issues that put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss
Need an IT Assessment or another IT Service? Contact Us Today or Request a Quote by completing the form below.